Having a good night of rest is important. You’ve got to be getting at least eight solid and high-quality hours of sleep every night if you want to stay alert, focused, and feeling your best. Studies have shown that even having a brief nap in the middle of the day can recharge your brain so much that you’ll be thinking like you were five years younger – fire the synapses full speed ahead!
You’ve got your whole life ahead of you, but when you consider that we spend about a third of our lives sleeping, why not commit to making it as comfortable as possible? Whether you’re talking about finally buying the perfect mattress or finding a pillow that you love, get your routine and your high comfort level in now and enjoy your rest.
Not only enjoy it but have a part in creating and manufacturing it! Manifesting a good night’s sleep and quality rest is all about putting in the work. That could be shopping and looking online at organic mattresses or a latex mattress in Bellevue Washington, or just spritzing your pillow with a little aromatherapy. We’re talking about it today, so read on and find out more!
Having Your Best Night’s Sleep: Tips and Tricks
Having a great night’s sleep is all about you and putting good habits and ideas into practice! It’s also good to find out what works for you. You may really like essential oils and find the aromas relaxing. Or you might want to take a hot shower and then let the gradual cooling of your body temperature put you into that perfect state of mind to drift off to sleep.
Some people like having lots of blankets at night, while others can’t go to sleep without the windows open for a fresh breeze once it’s nice out. Check out these tips and get some sleep hacks you won’t want to miss.
Tips and Tricks
– Put a few plants in your room. They filter air and provide a nice atmosphere. You’ll feel better catching some z’s knowing your plants are there to keep you company.
– Find some relaxing teas for the evening. Whether it’s a sleepytime tea or one that has relaxing herbs in it, you can’t go wrong with some caffeine-free tea before bed.
– Have a bedtime routine. Take out your contacts, brush your teeth, wash your face. Put on your pajamas. Put on relaxing music and crawl under the covers. Do the same thing every night so your brain gets ready for sleep.
– Buy new pillows. A new soft pillow is a great idea when it comes to getting a good night’s sleep.
– Play sleep music. Download an app and put on your favourite sleep sounds or music. It’s the perfect way to let your mind relax and go to sleep in a restful way.
– Sleep in pure darkness. It’ll get you the most restful sleep.
– No phones or television before bed. It will keep you up and prevent you from getting the best night’s sleep possible.
– Relaxing bedroom colours. Blue and green and even gray. No intense colours!